CEDAR email: Summary Report for "CEDAR Science Past the Next Decade – A Long-Term Vision" Session

Lindsay Goodwin lindsaygoodw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:11:29 MDT 2020

Hello All,

I hope everyone is continuing to stay safe during these odd times.

The purpose of this email is to very simply direct your attention to the
summary report for the "CEDAR Science Past the Next Decade – A Long-Term
Vision" session at CEDAR this year:

http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2020_Workshop:CEDAR_Long_Term_Vision

This summary report is an amalgamation of the feedback we heard during the
session, and reflects the directions in which CEDAR currently wants to
grow. This stated, we want to continue evolving this document over the
coming years, and develop more action items.

We recognize that it is a little peculiar to send an email to the CEDAR
mailing list regarding a session summary document, but we wanted to: 1)
show everyone the results of their time and comments, and 2) highlight this
report for anyone preparing a white paper for the Heliophysics 2050
Workshop (deadline September 2nd).

If anyone has any additional thoughts or comments, please feel free to
reach out, and we wish to once again thank all the session participants!

Best,
Lindsay Goodwin (on behalf of the "CEDAR Science Past the Next Decade – A
Long-Term Vision" session conveners)