CEDAR email: Atomic Oxygen Datasets

Mlynczak, Martin G. (LARC-E302) m.g.mlynczak at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 22 18:55:41 MST 2020

CEDAR community:

We would like to inform the CEDAR community that two new datasets on atomic oxygen in the mesopause region, derived from measurements made by the SABER instrument on the TIMED satellite, are both available on the SABER data website, https://saber.gats-inc.com.

The datasets and algorithms are described in the papers by Marty Mlynczak and Alex Panka and may be found at:

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2018GL077377

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2018GL077677

We encourage you to examine and compare these datasets which span the length of the TIMED mission (beginning in 2002 to the present) and which will be updated regularly as the TIMED/SABER mission progresses.

Best regards,

Marty Mlynczak, NASA Langley and Alex Panka, NASA Goddard