CEDAR email: EARLY REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT - VIII SBGEA & VIII SIMFAST

Marcio Tadeu de Assis Honorato Muella mmuella at univap.br
Wed Jan 15 12:56:14 MST 2020

3rd ANNOUNCEMENT – OPENING OF EARLY REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT
APPLICATION DEADLINE

We are pleased to announce that the early registration for the joint 8th
Brazilian Symposium on Space Geophysics and Aeronomy and 8th Symposium on
Physics and Astronomy event is now open. Register on the VIII SBGEA & VIII
SimFAST Joint Symposium website at http://www.univap.br/sbgea-simfast.

We also remind the undergraduate and graduate students, postdocs and young
scientists (< 35 y/o) that the deadline for submitting application for
financial support is February 02, 2020.

IMPORTANT DATES:

February 02, 2020 - Deadline for Abstract Submission and Request of
Financial Support
March 15, 2020 - Early Registration Deadline
March 16, 2020 - Regular Registration Opens

VIII SBGEA & VIII SimFAST Joint Symposium
May 25-29, 2020, Sao Jose dos Campos-SP, Brazil
University of Vale do Paraiba-UNIVAP

"We are looking forward to welcoming you at Sao Jose dos Campos, the most
innovative city of Brazil."

Igo Paulino - President of the SBGEA
Marcio Muella - General Chair SBGEA & SimFAST 2020 LOC

--
Local Organizing Committee
VIII SBGEA & VIII SimFAST Joint Symposium