CEDAR email: SuperDARN workshop 2020 - South Africa

Michael Kosch mkosch at sansa.org.za
Wed Feb 19 03:39:47 MST 2020

SuperDARN workshop 2020 - South Africa

We are pleased to announce that the  SuperDARN 2020 workshop will be held in South Africa, 31 May to 5 June.
The conference web site is: https://superdarn2019.ukzn.ac.za.
We invite abstract submissions (deadline 10 April) and registrations (early bird 30 April, late bird 10 May).

The location will be the Sani Pass hotel in the beautiful Drakensberg mountains. We will provide a single shuttle bus on 31 May and 5 June to/from this remote location. The venue is at high altitude in the winter, so please expect freezing but dry conditions at night, yet warm and sunny conditions in the daytime. Those venturing to the top of Sani pass into the Kingdom of Lesotho can expect freezing conditions all day with possible snow (with no skiing), but the highest pub in Africa has a solution for this.

Any enquiries, please contact Judy at superdarn2020 at gmail.com<mailto:superdarn2020 at gmail.com>.
Regards,
Mike and Judy

Michael Kosch | Science Research and Applications Manager

T: +27 28 312 1196 Ext 219 |  F:  |  Web: http://www.sansa.org.za
Hospital Street, Hermanus 7200  |  PO Box 32, Hermanus, 7200

[SANSA Logo]

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Only authorised signatories are competent to enter into agreements on behalf of the South African National Space Agency (SANSA) and recipients are thus advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on SANSA and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of SANSA. If you have received this communication in error, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone and we advise that you please notify us immediately and destroy the original message.

[cid:image4b8ec0.JPG at b897132a.47aeecdc]<http://www.spaceops2020.org>