CEDAR email: [Final Announcement]: Call for Paper IconSpace2019

SUHAILA BINTI M BUHARI FS suhailamb at utm.my
Wed Mar 6 19:40:15 MST 2019

Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of IconSpace2019's CfP

*Final Announcement*

*CALL FOR PAPERS*IconSpace2019

*2019 6th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SPACE SCIENCE AND COMMUNICATION
(IconSpace2019)*
*THEMES: ADVANCING SPACE SCIENCE FOR SOCIETAL SUSTAINABILITY*
*28-30 JULY 2019 (PULAI SPRING RESORT, JOHOR BAHRU)*

It is our pleasure to announce the 2019 6th International Conference on
Space Science and Communication (IconSpace2019), will be held at the Pulai
Spring Resort, Johor, Malaysia, from 28-30 July 2019.  This conference will
be hosted by Space Science Centre (ANGKASA), Institute of Climate Change of
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and technically co-sponsored by IEEE
through IEEE Malaysia Young Professional.

We welcome the submission of research papers to IconSpace2019 where
participants from diverse academic backgrounds will be able to exchange
knowledge and ideas and to create new networks. As this conference aims to
highlight on space science and communication, the areas of interest
included are:

📌 Astronomy and Astrophysics
📌 Atmospheric and Magnetospheric Sciences
📌 Geosciences and Remote Sensing
📌 Satellite and Communication Technology
📌 Interdisciplinary Space Science
📌 Others

📩 Submission:
Please submit full papers through EDAS link: https://edas.info/N25274

📅 Important Dates:
Full paper submission: 31 January 2019 *31 March 2019 (Final Extension)*
Acceptance notification: 15 April 2019
Early bird payment: 31 May 2019
Camera-ready with payment: 28 June 2019

👉 Further information can be obtained from the following website:
http://www.ukm.my/iconspace/

📕Publication
All the papers will be published as proceeding in the IEEE Xplore database

Kindly forward this announcement to your colleagues and accept our utmost
appreciation for your assistance in this matter.

On behalf of,
*Prof. Ir. Dr. Mardina Abdullah*
*Chair of ICONSPACE2019*
Space Science Centre (ANGKASA),
Institute of Climate Change,
Level 3, Research Complex,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia,
43600 Bangi, Selangor, MY.
Tel: 603-89118482/8497/8033
Fax: 603-89118490
Website: www.ukm.my/iconspace/

Your sincerely,
Suhaila M Buhari
Senior Lecturer
Department of Physics,
Faculty of Science
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 UTM Johor Bahru, Johor.

Office: +607-5534186 | Mobile: +60111-8866460 | Fax: +607-5566162
Primary Email: suhailamb <suhailambuhari at gmail.com>@
<suhailambuhari at gmail.com>utm.my <https://science.utm.my/suhaila/> |
Secondary Email: suhailambuhari at gmail.com | Website:
https://science.utm.my/suhaila/

--

DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s)
transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the