CEDAR email: CEDAR workshop 2019: students requesting travel support
maute at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 13 07:29:37 MST 2019
*2019 CEDAR Workshop - Registration for Students requesting travel support*
*Travel support is limited to approximately 75-80 students that
request it via the registration site
by the March 15 deadline.
* *Deadline to request student travel support: March 15**
* *Students requesting travel support must submit an abstract by the
March 15 deadline**
* Students receiving travel support including lodging and airfare/mileage
reimbursement.must present a poster.
* Students traveling from outside the US can apply for support which is
* Students will be notified by March 31 if they have been selected for
travel support.*For information about the selection process please
visit Student SelectionCriteria
* Students who do NOT request travel support must register by the May 24
*ALL STUDENT AIRFARE MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH CPAESS
TRAVEL.REIMBURSEMENTS FOR AIRFARE WILL NO LONGER APPLY. *Airfare
requests will be submitted through the registration process.
2019 CEDAR Workshop registration website can be accessed at theweb
For information on travel, student information, registration, lodging,
ground transportation, please visit the CEDARwiki
Please send questions to Astrid Maute (maute at ucar.edu) and/or Tammy Kepple (
tkepple at ucar.edu)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cedar_email