CEDAR email: ION PNT Meeting Abstract Submission Deadline: Nov 1

Komjathy, Attila (335G) Attila.Komjathy at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 24 08:59:50 MDT 2018

(apologies for cross-posting)

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that we will have a Session “Natural Hazards Detection and Monitoring Using GNSS” at the upcoming ION PNT 2019 Meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii on Apr 8-11, 2019.
https://www.ion.org/pnt/call-for-abstracts.cfm

Please consider submitting an abstract to our session. The submission deadline is Nov 1.

Session abstract:
Natural Hazards Detection and Monitoring Using GNSS
The use of GNSS receiver networks to monitor and predict geophysical events, especially using networks in the Asia-Pacific region are encouraged. Submissions in seismic waves, volcano eruptions and ashes, sand storms, explosions, tsunami monitoring, monitoring networks, ground deformation, processing and analysis techniques, and prediction algorithms are also solicited.

Co-chairs:
Yoshikatsu Iotake, Global Positioning Augmentation Service Corporation, Japan
Attila Komjathy, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Caltech, USA

Please let us know about your submission plans before Nov 1 if possible. Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Attila Komjathy

Dr. Attila Komjathy, Group Leader
NASA - Jet Propulsion Laboratory