CEDAR email: AGU/SPA Volunteer Opportunity

Cohen, Christina M. cohen at srl.caltech.edu
Tue Nov 6 16:16:26 MST 2018

AGU/SPA Volunteer Opportunity

AGU/SPA is your community - do you want to know more about what is happening?  Do you want to help foster improved communication?  Do you want to be involved?

We’re looking for a volunteer to work with AGU to manage the SPA section website.  AGU is happy to provide training and guidance on accessing/editing our AGU-hosted webpage and the SPA leadership will be grateful for an improved and updated website.

If you are interested in this volunteer position, please contact either Larry Paxton (Larry.Paxton at jhuapl.edu<mailto:Larry.Paxton at jhuapl.edu>) or Christina Cohen (cohen at srl.caltech.edu<mailto:cohen at srl.caltech.edu>).  Students are especially encouraged!