CEDAR email: Call for participation in GEM-CEDAR Modeling Challenge Session at 2018 CEDAR Workshop
Shim, Ja Soon (GSFC-674.0)[CATHOLIC UNIV OF AMERICA]
jasoon.shim at nasa.gov
Wed Jun 13 15:49:17 MDT 2018
We would like to invite you to participate in the GEM-CEDAR Modeling Challenge Meeting scheduled for Thursday, June 28th 2017, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (at Zia/Eldorado).
Topics for discussions and tentative agenda:
• Ionosphere Working Team<https://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/assessment/forum-topics.php> Report of International Forum on Space Weather Modeling Capabilities Assessment<https://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/assessment/>: Ludger Scherliess (USU)
• Validation of modeled ionospheric properties during geomagnetic storms:
- Global & Regional TEC: Ludger Scherliess (USU)
- foF2 and TEC: Ja Soon Shim (CUA/NASA/GSFC)
• Validation of modeled ionospheric climatology:
- foF2 and hmF2: Ioanna Tsagouri (NOA) and Larisa Goncharenko (MIT)
- Resolving the effects of lower atmospheric variability on NmF2/HmF2 with TIME-GCM: McArthur Jones (NRL)
• GPS TEC measurements: Anthea Coster (MIT)
- Data collections
- Preparation of the data for model-data comparison
- Future plans and action items
Please let us know if you are interested in participating in this session.
We look forward to your participation.
Ja Soon Shim
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cedar_email