CEDAR email: Fwd: [Ursi_comg] 1 Day left to submit abstracts to AT-RASC

Seebany Datta-Barua sdattaba at iit.edu
Mon Jan 29 12:51:14 MST 2018

Dear CEDAR Colleagues,

Just a reminder that there is 1 day left to submit abstracts to the AT-RASC
meeting in Gran Canaria on 28 May - 1 June, 2018.  The abstract deadline
has been firmly set to January 30.

AT-RASC is an URSI flagship meeting.  The first AT-RASC was held 3 years
ago in Gran Canaria.  It was a great success and we hope the coming meeting
will be even more successful with higher numbers in attendance and high
quality presentations.

If you are still thinking about attending the meeting, please visit the
website (www.atrasc.com) and submit your paper today.  Commission G has a
number of sessions listed together with our general topics of interest.  A
list of the special sessions is attached to this message.

We sincerely hope to see you in Gran Canaria, Spain.

With best regards,
Patricia Doherty, Comm G Chair
Giorgiana De Franceschi, Vice Chair
Seebany Datta-Barua, Early Career Representative
Sean Elvidge, Early Career Representative