CEDAR email: Call for TESS-2018 Submissions: Realities and Visions of the Current and Future Heliophysics Data Environment

Mcguire, Bob (GSFC-6700) robert.e.mcguire at nasa.gov
Wed Jan 24 12:58:00 MST 2018

From: Jon Vandegriff, Robert McGuire, Alisdair Davey
We are pleased to announce a session at TESS-2018 on "Realities and Visions of the Current and Future Heliophysics Data Environment." We invite contributions describing ongoing uses of and improvements to the data environment, but also seek bold visions of what the Heliophysics data environment can and should provide.  We plan also to have a panel discussion. After introductory talks, the session focus will shift to a conversation between a panel and the audience about how best to adapt the existing data environment in ways that will meet the future trends of increasing data volume and complexity.
The full session description is here:
https://agu.confex.com/agu/2018tess/preliminaryview.cgi/Session41320
 The abstract deadline is February 20, 2018.
The Triennial Earth-Sun Summit (TESS) brings together the Space Physics and Aeronomy Section of the AGU and the Solar Physics Division of the AAS. The meeting will be May 20-24, 2018 in Leesburg, VA.  Please see
https://connect.agu.org/tess2018/home