CEDAR email: URSI session: Space-Based Ionospheric Measurements

Bust, Gary S. Gary.Bust at jhuapl.edu
Mon Sep 25 08:30:00 MDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you and your colleagues to submit an abstract to the URSI National Radio Science Meeting.  There will be a Commission G session: New RF Data Networks for Global Space Plasma Imaging. the idea of the session is to remark on the many new systems of data from passive or active sources (GNSS, Beacons, Radars, new satellite missions) and their benefit to improved Space Plasma Imaging and understanding. We are particularly interested in new results, simulations and/or plans for new missions and data sources.

The NRSM will be held on January 4-7, 2018 in Boulder, CO, and abstracts are due on Monday, September 25, 2016.  Please see the meeting website for details:https://nrsmboulder.org/home

We hope to see you in Colorado this January!

Gary Bust and Roy Calfas