CEDAR email: Announcement of the 11th Post-Graduate Course in Space and Atmospheric Science

uncsc at prl.res.in uncsc at prl.res.in
Wed Dec 13 00:53:55 MST 2017

Dear Members of the Space Physics Community,

I would greatly appreciate if you could kindly arrange to circulate the
following announcement among perspective candidates.

I look forward to your kind cooperation.

With best regards,

J. Banerji

Course Director
Space and Atmospheric Science, CSSTEAP
Physical Research Laboratory
Ahmedabad 380009 India
E-mail: uncsc at prl.res.in

******************************************************************** Subj:
Announcement of the 11th Post-Graduate Course in Space and
Atmospheric Science

Applications are now being invited for the Eleventh Post Graduate Diploma
Course in Space and Atmospheric Science  which will be conducted  from
August 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019 at Physical Research Laboratory,
Ahmedabad, India.

This course is organised under the auspices of Center for Space Science
and Technology Education in Asia and the Pacific (CSSTEAP). So far 10
courses have been conducted and 109 participants from 16 countries in the
Asia-Pacific region have benefited. In suitable cases this course leads to
an M.Tech. degree on fulfillment of the requirements of the Andhra
University.

We have prepared an information brochure cum application form giving
details about this course. The brochure  can be viewed at  our websites
www.cssteap.org and www.prl.res.in and downloaded from there.

The Last date for receiving the application form is March 1, 2018.