CEDAR email: 43rd Annual European Meeting on Atmospheric Studies by Optical Methods

Hanna Dahlgren hannad at kth.se
Thu Mar 10 06:59:19 MST 2016

Dear all,

The 43rd Annual European Meeting on Atmospheric Studies by Optical
Methods (43am) may be of interest to members of the CEDAR community,
particularly those studying the thermosphere/ionosphere, aurora, and/or
airglow - topics which are usually well-represented at this meeting.

The meeting will take place on 15-19 August 2016 in Winchester, hosted
by the University of Southampton. We invite abstracts related to any
region of the atmosphere, using any type of optical data or methods, or
related topics including modelling of optical phenomena and optical
instrumentation.

For more information and to register for the conference, please visit
http://43am.southampton.ac.uk.

We are able to offer good value accommodation as part of your
registration, but please be aware that the deadline for registering with
the accommodation option is 15 May 2016. Unfortunately we will not be
able to offer accommodation after this date.

Welcome to Winchester!

Kind regards,

Dan Whiter
On behalf of the 43am local organising committee.

p.s. please forward this message to anybody who may be interested in
attending the meeting.