CEDAR email: EGU 2016; session on airglow AS4.36/PS9.8

Mykhaylo Grygalashvyly gryga at iap-kborn.de
Tue Jan 12 11:09:03 MST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

The abstract submission deadline (January 13, 2016, 13:00 CET) for the EGU
General Assembly 2016, 17-22 April 2016 in Vienna, Austria is coming
tomorrow, thus,  this is the last chance  for your contribution.

We would like to call your attention to session AS4.36/PS9.8 "Airglow layers
on Earth and Terrestrial Planets".

We invite you to submit abstracts on ground and satellite observations,
model simulations, as well as new observation techniques and theoretical
research that can help advance our knowledge of the airglow on Earth, Mars
and Venus.

For more information, please see the webpage at:

http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2016/session/21035

Sincerely,

Michael Grygalashvyly