CEDAR email: 2015 Sun-Climate Symposium: Important deadline ** Oct. 9 **

Vanessa George Vanessa.George at lasp.colorado.edu
Wed Sep 30 10:35:57 MDT 2015

2015 Sun-Climate Symposium:
"Multi-Decadal Variability in Sun and Earth during the Space Era"
November 10-13, 2015   ***   Savannah, Georgia

Pre-Registration and Hotel Reservation deadline:  ** Friday, Oct. 9 **

Observations of the Sun and Earth from space have revolutionized our view and understanding about impacts of solar variability and anthropogenic forcing on Earth climate.  This symposium will convene climate scientists, solar physicists, and experimentalists for a better understanding of how Earth climate system changes and responds to solar variability.  The agenda consists of invited and contributed oral and poster presentations in eight sessions.

Please visit the website:
http://lasp.colorado.edu/home/sorce/news-events/meetings/2015-sun-climate-symposium/ for a science program overview, speaker list, abstracts, registration, hotel, logistical information, etc.  We hope you will join us!

Cheers,
Vanessa George
LASP, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder