CEDAR email: Can revise abstracts for CEDAR 2015 until Friday 22 May

Barbara Emery emery at ucar.edu
Wed May 20 09:44:10 MDT 2015

The abstract portion of the 2015 CEDAR registration site is open until
Friday May 22 for any revisions to author lists or abstracts at
http://www.cvent.com/events/2015-cedar-workshop/event-summary-f12cf53df0e4481bac8afb1ab67eb683.aspx
Poster abstracts are required for the poster booklets, but workshop or
plenary
abstract are not needed.

Plenary talks will be made available in .pdf form at the workshop and will
be linked to the agenda at
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2015_Workshop:Agenda
We encourage workshop talks to be posted and linked at the individual
workshop pages during or after the workshop.
Posters can be uploaded in .pdf form when the poster list is made.  All
student
posters in competition must be uploaded by Thursday June 18.  Other poster
presenters are encouraged to also upload their posters for archive.

The Workshop URL is at
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2015_Workshop:Main

We reached our limit of 125 students for funding near the end of the day on
Friday May 15 and have 11 students on the waiting list.  Unfortunately, we
have not been able to figure out how to fund these 11 with our tight budget.
We were both thrilled and alarmed at how many undergraduate and graduate
students are presenting posters this year.  We hope some of the advisors
can fund their waiting list students.

- Barbara Emery (emery at ucar.edu)