CEDAR email: Invitation to CEDAR Grand Challenge Session: Storms & Substorms without Borders

Naomi Maruyama naomi.maruyama at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 19 17:32:00 MDT 2015

*SESSION TITLE:
CEDAR Grand Challenge Session: Storms & Substorms without Borders*

WHEN:
(1) 10:00--12:00; (2) 13:30--15:30, Tuesday 23 June 2015
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2015_Workshop:Agenda#Tuesday_23_June_2015

WHERE:
Kane 130

WHAT:
Campaign format workshop

CAMPAIGN EVENTS:

 1. )     Mar 17—18, 2013
 2. )     Apr 27—May 4, 2011
 3. )     May 7—14, 2012
 4. )     Sep 1—5, 2012

WHO:
A wide variety of participants from both CEDAR and GEM communities will
present models and observations to collaborate on the selected campaign
events. A list of participants can be found here:
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2015_Workshop:Storms_and_Substorms_Without_Borders#List_of_Participants
.

We would like to invite you to participate in our discussions on
Magnetosphere-Ionosphere-Thermosphere coupling on storms and substorms.
Please see our GC session website for more details:
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2015_Workshop:Storms_and_Substorms_Without_Borders
.

Conveners:
Naomi Maruyama, Tony Mannucci, Mike Ruohoniemi, Jo Baker, Phil Erickson,
Simon Shepherd