CEDAR email: Abstracts due Aug. 7: 2015 Sun-Climate Symposium, Nov. 10-13, Savannah, GA

Vanessa George Vanessa.George at lasp.colorado.edu
Tue Jul 14 15:03:45 MDT 2015

2015 Sun-Climate Symposium:
"Multi-Decadal Variability in Sun and Earth during the Space Era"
November 10-13, 2015   ***   Savannah, Georgia

Abstracts Due:  Friday, August 7

Observations of the Sun and Earth from space have revolutionized our view and understanding about impacts of solar variability and anthropogenic forcing on Earth climate.  This symposium will convene climate scientists, solar physicists, and experimentalists for a better understanding of how Earth climate system changes and responds to solar variability.  The agenda consists of invited and contributed oral and poster presentations in eight sessions.

Please submit your abstract via email to Vanessa.George at lasp.colorado.edu<mailto:Vanessa.George at lasp.colorado.edu>.  For a detailed program and session description, abstract form, confirmed speaker listing, and logistical information visit our website:
http://lasp.colorado.edu/home/sorce/news-events/meetings/2015-sun-climate-symposium/.

We have many great speakers lined up already and we would love to have you join us!

Thanks,
Vanessa George
LASP, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder