CEDAR email: 17th EISCAT and 42nd Atmospheric Study by Optical Methods meetings - early bird registration deadline 17 July 2015

Michael Kosch mkosch at sansa.org.za
Fri Jul 3 08:27:22 MDT 2015

The 17th EISCAT Symposium and 42nd Atmospheric Studies by Optical Methods (42AM) meeting will be hosted by the South African National Space Agency on 14-18 September 2015 in Hermanus, South Africa. We will run the meetings in parallel, with some common sessions and shared activities. In addition, we will run a short free radar school on 12-13 September at SANSA for students.

Early bird registration ends on 17 July 2015. Please register using http://events.sansa.org.za/.

You are all welcome,
Mike Kosch
Chief Scientist SANSA Space Science

Michael Kosch
Science Research and Applications Manager

SANSA Space Science
Hospital Street
PO Box 32
Hermanus