CEDAR email: Special JGR section on long-term trends

Uwe Berger berger at iap-kborn.de
Tue Jan 27 08:25:28 MST 2015

Dear Ingrid,

thanks again for  the great workshop at Camebridge last summer.

I have a question about the planed

'special section, joint between JGR Atmospheres and JGR Space Physics, on
Long-term Changes and Trends .'.

So far, I find nothing in the internet at JGR. I would like to ask the
editor about the deadline of 30 January.

Unfortunately, I am not able to submit my paper to this deadline, and I will
need approximately 3 weeks more. If then the special section is closed, ok,
I will submit to another journal.

But may be there is the possibility of a prolongation.

Could you tell me the editor or any person who I could contact ?

Many thanks for your help, and best wishes,

Uwe Berger   (IAP Kuehlunsgborn)