CEDAR email: ISEA-14: Abstract Submission Due Date Extended!

Endawoke Yizengaw endawoke.kassie at bc.edu
Tue Apr 21 16:03:57 MDT 2015

Dear All

This is a message from the Main Scientific Organizing (MSO) committee of
the 14th International Symposium on Equatorial Aeronomy which will be held
in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia from October 19 to 23, 2015.

We have received an excellent turnout for our call for abstract for ISEA-14
conference. However, many of you missed the deadline and have requested for
an extension of abstract submission due date, and MSO committee decided to
extend it until *30 April 2015*. Thus, we wish to remind those of you, who
missed the due date, to use this extension and submit your abstract before
the new due date.

Please goto the conference official website (http://www.bdu.edu.et/isea14) and
follow the link to submit your abstract. If in case the website doesn't work
for you, please send your abstract, including the sessions where you want
it to be submitted, via one of these emails (kassie at bc.edu or
melessewnigussie at yahoo.com)

With best wishes, hoping to see you in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.

The ISEA-14 International Organizing Committee

Endawoke Yizengaw (Boston College, USA; kassie at bc.edu)

Jonathan Makela (University of Illinois, USA; jmakela at illinois.edu)

Jorge L. Chau (IAP, Germany; chau at iap-kborn.de)

Philip Erickson (MIT Haystack Observatory, USA; pje at haystack.mit.edu)

Kazuo Shiokawa (Nagoya University, Japan; shiokawa at stelab.nagoya-u.ac.jp)

Claudia Stolle (GFZ Potsdam, Germany; cstolle at gfz-potsdam.de)

Duggirala Pallamraju (Physical Research Laboratory, India; raju at prl.res.in)

Anja Stromme (SRI, USA/Norway; Anja.Stromme at sri.com)

Marco Milla (JRO, Peru; marco.milla at jro.igp.gob.pe)

* * Endawoke Yizengaw (PhD)
* * Senior Scientist of Space Science
* * Institute for Scientific Research
* * Boston College
* * 140 Commonwealth Avenue
* * Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3862
* * Phone: 617-552-0146; FAX: 617-552-2818
* * Email: kassie at bc.edu