CEDAR email: 2015 CEDAR Workshop registration now on-line

Barbara Emery emery at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 13 16:49:26 MDT 2015

This is a generic mailing to the CEDAR community sent 13 April, 2015.
CEDAR email messages are at http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/cedar_email/ .
and meetings are listed at http://cedarweb.hao.ucar.edu under
'Community' as 'Calendar of Meetings'.
(1) 2015 CEDAR Workshop registration now on-line.
>From Kendra Greb (kgreb at ucar.edu) and Barbara Emery (emery at ucar.edu).

We are excited to present the new 2015 CEDAR Workshop registration website
at https://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2015_Workshop:Main.

Due to the current funding climate, our new three year CEDAR Workshop and
community proposal has been reduced.  In the past ,CEDAR has funded 130-150
students each year, but the current student funding has been reduced to 100
students.  The CEDAR Science Steering Committee (CSSC) is committed to
supporting as many students as possible. Therefore, to partially compensate
for the limited resources the CSSC has decided on the following:

1)  Only students who present a poster should receive funding.  Students do
not have to be first author but must present a poster.

2) We have increased all registration fees by $25.

3) We have eliminated breakfast each morning except for the NSF Student
Breakfast, to be held on Monday, June 22.

We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!

Barbara and Kendra