CEDAR email: "CEDAR Students" group on Facebook

Lindsay Goodwin lindsaygoodw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:29:28 MST 2014

Hello Colleagues,

My name is Lindsay Goodwin and I am the in-going student representative for
the CEDAR community. One of the previous student-reps (Timothy Duly) made a
Facebook group called "CEDAR Students", and I would like to encourage
everyone to come and join, not just students. The purpose of this group
will be to keep "up-to-date" with events during the CEDAR meetings, to open
discussions related to CEDAR, and to help stay in touch with friends and
colleagues. If you are interested, please click the following link and join
the CEDAR students group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/544851262242367/

Kind regards,

Lindsay Goodwin, In-going Student Representative
Ph.D. Candidate
Institute of Space and Atmospheric Studies
Department of Physics and Engineering Physics
University of Saskatchewan