CEDAR email: [MST14/IMST1] Deadline for abstract submission extraordinarily postponed to March 07, 2014

Clezio M. De Nardin clezio.denardin at inpe.br
Fri Feb 28 08:58:07 MST 2014

Dear colleagues,

During the last two days we have experiencing internet difficulties
in Brazil due to modernizations applied by the national internet
regulator.

Therefore, despite already having more than 100 people register with
abstract submitted in to the workshop, we are extraordinarily postponing
the deadline for abstract submission to March 07, 2014.

We have an exciting program planned, with a wide variety of topics and
some exciting guest and invited speakers, as well as a comprehensive
tutorial program for students and those new to the various fields, with
the already confirmed keynotes invited speakers (in alphabetical order).

	Dr. Andreas Muschinski
	Theme: Radar scattering from lower and middle atmosphere

	Dr. Craig Heinselman
	Theme: Spectral and moment estimation and fitting

	Dr. Marco Antonio Milla Bravo
	Theme: Ionospheric coherent and incoherent scatter

	Dr. Jorge L. Chau
	Theme: Radar interferometric imaging

	Dr. Juha Vierinen
	Theme: Hardware and software receivers, GNU radio apps

We will also have a comprehensive list of invited speakers and
contributed papers from all the fields cover in this workshop.

Please, check it out at www.inpe.br/spaceweather/MST14/

This is an event:

	Sponsored by:
	National Institute for Space Research (INPE)
	Sao Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)
	Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Level Personnel (Capes)
	Municipality of Sao Jose dos Campos - SP
	ATRAD Pty Ltd

	Supported by
	Committee on Space Research (COSPAR)
	Latin-American Association for Space Geophysics (ALAGE)
	Brazilian Association for Space Geophysics and Aeronomy (SBGEA)

We hope to see you in Sao Jose dos Campos!

Sincerely,

Clezio Marcos De Nardin
Chair of the Local Organizing Committee
Co-Chair of the International Steering Committee
[Warning]
This message is intended solely for the use of its addressee and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the
addressee you should not distribute, copy or file this message. In
this case, please notify the sender and destroy its contents immediately.

[Aviso]
Esta mensagem é para uso exclusivo de seu destinatário e pode conter
informação privilegiada e confidencial. Se você não é o destinatário
não deve distribuir, copiar ou arquivar a mensagem. Neste caso, por
favor, notifique o remetente da mesma e destrua imediatamente a mensagem.