CEDAR email: 2014 USNC-URSI Nat'l Radio Science Meeting: (G/H/F) Global Navigation Systems and Radio Beacon Remote Sensing Session

Charles Carrano Charles.Carrano at bc.edu
Fri Sep 13 12:06:48 MDT 2013

We encourage you to submit abstracts for the */Global Navigation
Satellite Systems and Radio Beacon Remote Sensing/* session at the U.S.
National Committee meeting of URSI, January 8-11, 2014 in Boulder, CO.
This session is jointly sponsored by Commissions F, G and H and will
cover a wide range of topics.

We are planning to have a number of invited talks related to GNSS remote
sensing of the disturbed atmosphere and ionosphere using innovative
techniques: multi-constellation and multi-frequency analyses, inverse
diffraction modeling, radio occultation, and reflectometry.The session
is particularly relevant with upcoming enhancements to GNSS, new
ground-based GPS and beacon networks, often fielded with other remote
sensing measurements throughout the world and recent collaborative
measurements using satellites such as COSMIC and C/NOFS.

The Deadline for submission is *September 23, 2013*.

General Information on the URSI meeting can be found at:

http://www.nrsmboulder.org/

Abstracts can be submitted at:

http://www.aps-ursi.org/nrsm
<http://www.nrsmboulder.org/content/abstract-submissions>

Log in to the abstract submission web site, choose your Commission
(either Commission for jointly organized Special Sessions), and look
through the topic list for "*Global Navigation Satellite Systems and
Radio Beacon Remote Sensing".Finally, we would like to remind you that
when your abstract has been uploaded in the correct format, please
change its status from "Draft" to "Submitted".You can still make changes
until the abstract deadline.

Additional instructions for preparing abstracts can be found here:

http://wadavis.ece.vt.edu/nrsm/Instructions.html

We also strongly encourage you to have students submit abstracts and
attend the meeting as well. There is travel support available for
students presenting first author papers, as well as a student paper
competition.  Finally, please pass this notice on to any of your
colleagues who may be interested in presenting.

Sincerely,

Charles Carrano, Valery Zavorotny, and Carl L Siefring