CEDAR email: SORCE Meeting: Abstract Deadline Extended to ** Nov. 8 **

Vanessa George Vanessa.George at lasp.colorado.edu
Fri Nov 1 09:02:32 MDT 2013

2014 SORCE Science Meeting
"Variability in the Sun and Climate over the SORCE Mission"

January 28-31, 2014   ***   Cocoa Beach, Florida

With the NASA furlough, the abstract deadline has been extended to **Friday, Nov. 8**.

At this meeting we will examine what we have learned in the past 11 years during the SORCE mission concerning variations in the Sun's radiation, as well as the Sun's influence on climate and global change.  The agenda consists of invited and contributed oral and poster presentations in six theme sessions.

Please submit your abstract via email to Vanessa.George at lasp.colorado.edu<mailto:Vanessa.George at lasp.colorado.edu>.  For session descriptions and an abstract form, please visit the SORCE Meeting website:
http://lasp.colorado.edu/home/sorce/news-events/meetings/2014-sorce-science-meeting/.

We have many great speakers lined up already and we would love to have you join us!

Thanks,
Vanessa George
LASP, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
303-492-5486