CEDAR email: Online Registration Open: SuperDARN Workshop, Canada, May 26-31, 2013

Kathryn McWilliams kathryn.mcwilliams at usask.ca
Thu Mar 14 19:26:18 MDT 2013

2013 SuperDARN Workshop
May 26-31, 2013
Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
Moose Jaw, Canada

**Online registration is now open for the 2013 SuperDARN Workshop:

       https://ocs.usask.ca/conf/index.php/superdarn/superdarn2013

**Important Deadlines to Note:

          Accommodation April 5, 2013
          Early Registration April 5, 2013
          Abstracts May 3, 2013

**New this year:  SuperDARN Grad School
                   May 22-24, 2013
                   at the University of Saskatchewan
                   Saskatoon, Canada

(Transportation from Saskatoon to Moose Jaw for the SuperDARN Workshop
will be arranged.)

Everyone is welcome to attend the Grad School – in particular, graduate
students who are working with SuperDARN data and those who wish to learn
more.  We are also looking for instructors.  If you wish to be a student
or an instructor at the school, you can register for the Grad School at
the same time as you register for the SuperDARN workshop.

For more information on the Grad School or advice on flights to the two
locations, please, contact:  kathryn.mcwilliams at usask.ca

If you have any questions about the 2013 SuperDARN Workshop, you can
contact us via the workshop website or by emailing cindy.jelinski at usask.ca.

We look forward to seeing you in Saskatoon and Moose Jaw in 2013.

Sincerely,
Kathryn McWilliams
on behalf of the SuperDARN 2013 Local Organizing Committee