CEDAR email: Low-latitude IT studies in the American sector: AGU Meeting of the Americas

Fabiano at utdallas.edu Fabiano at utdallas.edu
Sat Jan 19 14:13:33 MST 2013

Dear colleagues and friends,

We would like to invite you to submit a contribution for a scientific session focused on “Studies of the low-latitude thermosphere / ionosphere in the American sector”, which is part of the 2013 AGU Meeting of the Americas (http://moa.agu.org/2013/).

The session welcomes papers presenting results of theoretical and experimental studies of the low-latitude thermosphere and ionosphere (TI) system. We particularly encourage contributions related to studies focused in the American sector. We also encourage presentations describing results of recently deployed instruments, plans for the installation of new instrumentation/observatories, and presentations describing new/upcoming observational campaigns. Finally, we invite contributions addressing the dynamics of the low-latitude thermosphere/ionosphere in the American sector compared to other longitude sectors.

This year, the meeting of the Americas will be held in Cancun, Mexico between May 14 and 17, 2013.

Deadline for submission of abstracts is February 6th, 2013.

We look forward to seeing you in Mexico!

Fabiano Rodrigues (fabiano at utdallas.edu)
Koki Chau
Marco Milla
Eurico de Paula

---
Fabiano S. Rodrigues
The University of Texas at Dallas - UTD
William B. Hanson Center for Space Sciences
800 W. Campbell Rd MS/WT15
Richardson, TX, USA - 75080-3021
E-mail: fabiano at utdallas.edu
Phone: +1 972 883 4526