CEDAR email: "The End of the Ignorosphere" Workshop reminder

Smith, H. Todd H.Todd.Smith at jhuapl.edu
Fri Apr 5 11:04:10 MDT 2013

***Workshop reminder***

Hello Colleagues,

We want to remind you of the upcoming workshop on 28-30 April, 2013 in Annapolis, MD:
"The End of the Ignoropshere: An Aeronomy Researchers Conference on Commercial Sub-orbital Access to Space"

We encourage you to join your fellow aeronomers and representatives from sub-orbital companies (who will be present their capabilities and be on site for discussions) as we explore these new and exciting opportunities that could revolutionize our field.

This is a beautiful time of the year in Annapolis so the rooms are going quickly. Please do not delay registering or reserving your room. Visit https://secwww.jhuapl.edu/aeronomy for more information and to register. Please contact Todd Smith with any questions (H.Todd.Smith at jhuapl.edu).

Thank you,
The Organizing Committee