CEDAR email: 2012 SORCE Meeting -- Abstracts Deadline Extended to ** July 10 **

Vanessa George Vanessa.George at lasp.colorado.edu
Mon Jul 2 09:43:47 MDT 2012

2012 SORCE Science Meeting

"Models of Spectral Irradiance Variability: Origins in the solar atmosphere and impacts on Earth's atmosphere"

Sept. 18-19, 2012  ***  Annapolis, Maryland

With such a busy summer, the abstract deadline has been extended to **July 10**.

At this meeting we will examine modeling efforts to understand solar spectral irradiance (SSI) variability, in terms of both its origins in the solar atmosphere and its impact on Earth's climate and atmosphere.  The agenda consists of invited and contributed oral and poster presentations.

Please submit your abstract via email to Vanessa.George at lasp.colorado.edu<mailto:Vanessa.George at lasp.colorado.edu>.  For session details and an abstract form, please visit the website: http://lasp.colorado.edu/sorce/news/2012ScienceMeeting/.  The website also includes a science overview, confirmed speakers, registration, hotel, etc.

We encourage your participation and hope you will join us!

Cheers,
Vanessa George
LASP, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
303-492-5486