CEDAR email: Call for Abstracts for AGU Session SA005: Geospace Exploration from Antarctic

iazeem at astraspace.net iazeem at astraspace.net
Wed Aug 1 20:18:47 MDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

We encourage you to submit an abstract to the 2012 Fall AGU Meeting session SA005: Geospace Exploration from Antarctica. A brief description of our session is below.

Antarctica offers a unique location to observe vast region of geospace for a variety of research dedicated to studying the earth’s atmosphere, its space environment, and solar-terrestrial interactions. Space Physics and Aeronomy research efforts in Antarctica are collectively directed towards improving our understanding of the mechanisms which couple solar processes to the polar geospace environment. This session solicits papers on recent advances in space physics and aeronomy focusing on the Antarctic region. Inter-hemispheric and conjugacy studies as well as studies incorporating Antarctic observations in the global context are also welcome.

The dates of the meeting are 3-7 December 2012. Abstract submission is now open, and it closes on 8 August 2012. Please see http://fallmeeting.agu.org/2012/ for more details. If you have any questions, please contact the conveners below.

Best Regards,

Irfan Azeem
ASTRA LLC
iazeem at astraspace.net