CEDAR email: Special session, "Propagation Models for VLF - SHF EM Waves"

Jamesina Simpson simpson at ece.unm.edu
Tue Feb 15 16:05:43 MST 2011

Subject:  Abstracts requested for special session, "Propagation Models
for VLF - SHF EM Waves"
Venue:  International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced
Applications (ICEAA)
Location and Date:  Torino, Italy;  Sept. 12 - 17, 2011
Abstract Deadline:  Feb. 25th, 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I am an assistant professor at the University of New Mexico in
Albuquerque, NM, USA, and an associate editor for IEEE Transactions on
Antennas and Propagation. Currently, I am organizing a special session
to be held at the International Conference on Electromagnetics in
Advanced Applications (ICEAA) Sept. 12 - 17, 2011 in Torino, Italy:

http://www.iceaa.net/

The title of my special session is "Propagation Models for VLF - SHF
EM Waves."  If you find that your research fits nicely into this
session, I hope that you will contact me.  I am very interested to see
a wide range of research approaches presented in this special session.
 Note that the deadline to submit an abstract to ICEAA is Feb. 25th.
Also, only a free-format one-page abstract is needed.  Please email me
the title of your talk upon submission.  Also, if you have colleagues
who's research you think would fit nicely into the topic of the
special session I am organizing, please feel free to recommend them to
me.

ICEAA 2011 is supported by the Politecnico di Torino, by the Istituto
Superiore Mario Boella and by the Torino Wireless Foundation, and is
sponsored by the IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society, the
International Union of Radio Science (URSI), the IEEE Electron Devices
and Microwave Theory and Techniques Societies, and the IEIIT – CNR.
For the first time in 2011, ICEAA will be jointly held with the
IEEE-APS Topical Conference on Antennas and Propagation in Wireless
Communications (APWC 2011). The two conferences consist of invited and
contributed papers, and share a common organization, registration fee,
submission site, workshops and short courses, and social events. The
proceedings of both conferences will be published in IEEE Xplore. Note
also that only oral presentations are given at ICEAA (no posters).

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Jamesina

--