CEDAR email: Invitation to contribute to the JASTP spl issue on MLT structure & Dynamics-EES ready for submission

Dr.S.Sridharan susridharan at narl.gov.in
Thu Sep 23 22:02:18 MDT 2010

Dear Colleague

We are planning to bring out a special issue on recent
developments in the understanding of structure and dynamics of
mesosphere  and  lower thermosphere in a special issue of JASTP (Journal of
Atmospheric and Solar Terrestrial Physics).

It is our immense pleasure to invite you to contribute an article to the
special issue of JASTP.  Your article may be based on your recent new
results, which will fit into the topic of structure and dynamics of
mesosphere and lower thermosphere.

We would like to inform you that the Elsevier Editorial System (EES) is now
ready for article submission.

Kindly find below Instructions for submission:
§       The submission website for this journal is located at:
http://ees.elsevier.com/atp.

§       To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for
inclusion into the special issue, it is important that you select SPECIAL
ISSUE: MLT Structure & Dynamics, when you reach the “Article Type” step in
the submission process.

Last date for article submission is 31 October 2010. We would appreciate, if
you convey your willingness with the tentative title of the manuscript to
susridharan at narl.gov.in, gurubara at iigs.iigm.res.in at the earliest.

If you have any questions or clarification, please don't hesitate to contact
us.

With best regards,

S Sridharan
& S. Gurubaran
Guest Editors, JASTP Special Issue (MLT Structure & Dynamics)
Dr. S. Sridharan
Scientist
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL)
Gadanki-517 112, India
T: +91-8585-272124
F: +91-8585-272018
e: sridharan_rishATyahooDOTcom

--
100% Virus protection, 99%  SPAM protection, 100% SLA. What are you waiting for?
http://www.safentrixads.com/adlink?cid=1