CEDAR email: CAWSES-II TG4 newsletter (announcement)

nishioka at stelab.nagoya-u.ac.jp nishioka at stelab.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Tue Jun 8 14:40:25 MDT 2010

Announcement

The first CAWSES-II TG4 newsletter is issued.

It can be downloaded from the CAWSES-II Wiki page at
http://www.cawses.org/wiki/index.php/Task_4

Please feel free to distribute this newsletter to your colleagues.

We plan to make this newsletter every 3-4 months.  If you have any
articles or news that are appropriate for the TG4 newsletter, please
contact us.  We have several categories of the articles, as below.

*****************
1. Article categories
	Campaign
	Ground observations
	Satellite observations
	Modeling
	workshop/conference/symposium report
The above 5 articles should have less than 500 words with at least two
figures/photos (maximum four figures/photos) with captions. If agreeable,
the writer’s small face photo is also added.

2. short news (announcements of campaign, workshop, etc)
The short news should have less than 100 words with maximum one photo and
a caption.

3. list of planned workshop

Your suggestions and comments on this newsletter are also very welcome.

Best regards,
Michi

   Michi NISHIOKA
   Solar-Terrestrial Environment Laboratory
   Nagoya University
   Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi, 464-8601, Japan
   tel: +81-52-747-6418   fax: +81-52-747-6323
   e-mail: nishioka at stelab.nagoya-u.ac.jp