CEDAR email: Beacon Satellite Symposium - last call for abstracts

Patricia Doherty dohertpd at bc.edu
Mon Feb 1 13:50:30 MST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

This note is to remind you of the 15 February deadline for abstracts for
the Beacon Satellite Symposium.

The symposium will be held at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya,
Barcelona on June 7 - 11, 2010.  Information on the sessions can be
viewed at the web site: http://www.bc.edu/beacon. Information regarding
the symposium venue, on-line abstract submittal information, housing and
registration can be found at: http://congress/cinme/com/bss2010

We sincerely hope that you will consider attending this unique and
dynamic symposium.  This meeting is primarily sponsored by the Beacon
Satellite Group of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI)
Commission G. The Beacon Satellite Group is interdisciplinary, servicing
science, research, application and engineering interests. These
interests include all aspects of satellite signals observed on the
ground and by receivers on-board satellites.

We look forward to meeting you at the 17th International Satellite
Symposium in Barcelona.

With best regards,

Patricia Doherty
Manuel Hernandez-Pajares