CEDAR email: IES2011 Final Call-for-Papers & Status

John Goodman jm_good at cox.net
Tue Dec 21 16:30:35 MST 2010

Dear colleagues:

This is the Final Call-for-Papers for IES2011 (Ionospheric Effects Symposium) to be held in Alexandria, Virginia on May 17-19, 2011. Abstracts are requested at this time, not full papers. We are approaching oversubscription for contributed oral presentations at this point. As a result we are encouraging Posters, especially after January 05, 2011. The same rules apply for Posters as for Oral Presentations, including the submission of a title and short abstract. There will be no further extensions for abstract submissions for either paper category from those indicated below. The Final Deadlines are as follows:

 Papers for Oral Presentation: January 05, 2011
 Papers for Poster Presentations: April 01, 2011

Details: Web site: http://www.ies2011.com

Note: We anticipate that preliminary decisions regarding the schedule of oral presentations will be made by mid-February, 2011. There is the remote possibility that some submitted abstracts may be approved with the understanding that they may be placed in a standby status. In such instances, which we hope will be few, authors have the option to convert their presentation to a Poster. We hope to accommodate all contributions in one format or another. Thank you for supporting IES2011.

Dr. John M. Goodman <jm_good at cox.net>
IES2011 Chairman
Ms. Jenny Goodman-Hansen <jrh3652 at hughes.net>
IES2011 Secretary