CEDAR email: JOB OPENING: Department Chair - Physical Sciences Department at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

Hughes, John M. hughe142 at erau.edu
Wed Dec 1 07:37:47 MST 2010

-----------------------------------

JOB OPENING: Department Chair - Physical Sciences Department at
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University invites applications and
nominations for the position of Chair of the Physical Sciences
Department. The Department offers a B.S., M.S., and a new Ph.D. in
Engineering Physics (EP) as well as a BS in Space Physics. The EP
program is one of the largest ABET accredited programs of its kind in
the nation. The emphasis of the program, and of the department's
research, is space system control and engineering, upper
atmospheric/space physics and electro-optical engineering.

We seek an energetic, proactive leader who will share our vision to
build on our current achievements and expand the programs with higher
enrollment and research funding.

Candidates must submit a letter describing their interest in and
qualifications for the Chair position, along with a current CV, and the
names, addresses (including e-mail) and telephone numbers of at least
three references.

Applications may be submitted to Kenneth.Corbin at erau.edu (ERAU Director
of Recruitment and Compensation) or through our secure iRecruitment
website at https://ebs.erau.edu/OA_HTML/IrcVisitor.jsp.

John Hughes, Ph.D.

Assoc. Professor of Engineering Physics

Department of Physical Sciences