[Actingprez] September Acting Presidents

Joanna Schmitz joanna at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 7 08:54:00 MDT 2017

Dear Bill and Jim:

I fear I may have done this a little out of order.  Please bear with me.
:-)

Following are the dates when you will be UCAR Acting President:

Friday, September 8 (afternoon): Jim

Monday - Wednesday, September 11-13:  Bill

Please note your UCAR Acting President capacity and date by initialing by
your name and scanning back to me.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

Joanna

Joanna Schmitz
Executive Assistant to
Antonio Busalacchi
UCAR President

University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)
3090 Center Green Drive, Boulder, CO  80301
303-497-1653   joanna at ucar.edu